List of social networks and applications
- List of social networks
- List of professional social networks
- List of messaging social networks
- List of photo sharing social networks
- List of video sharing social networks
- List of content sharing social networks
- List of music social networks
- List of video games social networks
- List of event management social networks
- List of social networks for participative reviews
- List of travel social networks
- List of geolocation social networks
- List of social networks for communities
- List of dating social networks
- List of Education & Training social networks
- List of Open Source social networks
- List of virtual social networks
Which social network to choose? Social network for personal or professional use? What are the trendy or emerging social networks?
Popularity, uses and competition from GAFAM are all factors that contribute to the diversification of offers proposed by platforms, applications and social networks. Discover in this guide the list of social networks 2022!
List of social networks
Ask.fm allows registered users to ask questions to other users anonymously or to identified users. The social network was launched on June 16, 2011 and now has about 131 million users.
Facebook, with 2.2 billion monthly active users worldwide, is the largest and most popular social network.
With photo and video sharing, secure messaging and news tracking offerings, the social network caters to both individuals and businesses.
In October 2021, Facebook was renamed Meta in reference to Mark Zuckerberg’s new social network Metaverse.
Quora allows users to create, edit and organize questions and answers. It allows users to share and collaborate and organizes questions and answers by topic. The site is based in Mountain View, California, and received more than 100 million unique visitors as of March 2016.
Reddit is an American community site for discussion and sharing of social news. Reddit, a social network for discussion and news, was founded in 2005. It has since expanded its offerings and opened up to more mainstream content. According to Alexa Internet, it is currently the 20th most visited site in the world and the 6th in the United States in 2020.